Is it the weekend yet!?!
4:00 in the morning is just too early. I'm in the depths of my REM cycle at 4:00 in the morning. However, today 4:00 was time to get up and get ready for work. And same with tomorrow. It actually wasn't that bad. It's only an hour earlier than when I usually get up. But I'll be glad when I get my regular shift back.
Tomorrow. And then half of Friday. And then I'm done work for the weekend. And then YC!! Yay! I'm actually kinda excited...Mostly cuz I've listening to all the bands that are going to be there. I'm listening to The Grits right now. So much fun! They always put on a good show.
Anyway...I think it's bed time...
Tomorrow. And then half of Friday. And then I'm done work for the weekend. And then YC!! Yay! I'm actually kinda excited...Mostly cuz I've listening to all the bands that are going to be there. I'm listening to The Grits right now. So much fun! They always put on a good show.
Anyway...I think it's bed time...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home