The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Friday, April 15

long time

Yeah so it's been a week since I last blogged. Nothing super exciting has happened.
Last Sunday me and Sam went to the city and "explored" downtown. Mostly we just hung out at the Legislative Building and Starbucks. And then we went to Ikea and ate disgusting amounts of McDonalds.
I worked 8-4 all week, which sucked because that shift always goes by incredibly slow. On Wednesday I went over to Sam's cuz she made dinner and Melody and Jaden were there too. Last Saturday night, me and Mel kinda had a bit of a fight...so the first part of the evening was kinda awkward, but we took Jaden to the park and laughed at his antics and eventually everything was okay.
Today I didn't work. I dunno, Bob gave me Friday off but I have to work 6-2 tomorrow...which kinda sucks...but kinda doesn't. I get to work with Tyson, which I haven't done yet. And Kayla!! It'll be a fun shift.
I made brownies today!! I think they're gonna be really yummy. Unfortunatly they are not for me. They are for the boys to bring to youth group. I'm not going...cuz I have to work at 6 tomorrow.
I also went downtown today and rented Finding Neverland for me and my mom to watch tonight. I know I'm going to bawl my eyes out again. And they had this big sale on DVD's so I bought Garden State (which is one of my all time favorite movies ever) and The Notebook and Dirty Dancing, Havana Nights. I've seen them all, but I LOVE them all.
Anyway...I'm gonna go find some lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home