getting by
So I had Heidi (my 10 month old neighbor) on my lap ealier and I was trying to check my email and she put her hand on the keyboard and pushed some buttons and now the font for everything is like...HUGE.
Anyway, so last night I went to the Carlson's to have a talk with Jane and Charyssa. I don't really know how it went. Interesting. I think we resolved some stuff but I don't know what it's going to be like from here on out.
I'm angry. At my parents. I wasn't before. But it's slowly starting to seep in. And now that they are pretty much saying "Choose your family and being able to live in this house" or "Choose your friends." I just think it's so drastic. YES I know they aren't a "good influence". But I'm an adult. Aghh...whatever.
Work continues to suck. But when my alarm goes off at 5:00 every morning I just get up and try not to think about it. There's usually something amusing that happens everyday. Me and Celeste's in-depth conversations about men. Me and Joyce's banter. And pretending that Billy is my boyfriend to make Jolene mad.
Anyway...I have to go to bed way earlier tonight...
Anyway, so last night I went to the Carlson's to have a talk with Jane and Charyssa. I don't really know how it went. Interesting. I think we resolved some stuff but I don't know what it's going to be like from here on out.
I'm angry. At my parents. I wasn't before. But it's slowly starting to seep in. And now that they are pretty much saying "Choose your family and being able to live in this house" or "Choose your friends." I just think it's so drastic. YES I know they aren't a "good influence". But I'm an adult. Aghh...whatever.
Work continues to suck. But when my alarm goes off at 5:00 every morning I just get up and try not to think about it. There's usually something amusing that happens everyday. Me and Celeste's in-depth conversations about men. Me and Joyce's banter. And pretending that Billy is my boyfriend to make Jolene mad.
Anyway...I have to go to bed way earlier tonight...

1 Comments:
You are an adult, true, but most adults have their own houses. I think if you can see that they're not good influences, you should be able to see that your parents have a point; it's their house and they make the rules. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear.
Post a Comment
<< Home