so it seems like a lot of people are shutting down their blogs...maybe i should. i hardly ever post anymore. i'm not afraid of the wrong people reading it or anything. my parents wouldn't care about my blog. besides, they just like to go straight to my email inbox. that's how they like to get the 411 on my life.
this weekend has been really crazy. nothing turned out the way i would have liked. and some pretty...bad/good...stuff happened with my parents. to make a long story short, i might be moving to Grande Prairie. to live with my aunt and uncle. so that i can stay out of trouble. or something.
anyway...that's all.
this weekend has been really crazy. nothing turned out the way i would have liked. and some pretty...bad/good...stuff happened with my parents. to make a long story short, i might be moving to Grande Prairie. to live with my aunt and uncle. so that i can stay out of trouble. or something.
anyway...that's all.

4 Comments:
Oh dear, Vanessa. What did you do this time. As for the shutting down of your blog.. You better nooot.. You better nooot.
write me!
kraig
oh no! vanessa. whats going on?
You know ( I believe) we love you with everything in us and it's because somehow we truly do want what's best - but I know that is hard for you to see right now. To you it just seems that we want to make your life miserable. I'm sorry for that, and I'm sorry that you are angry with us. It breaks my heart. I'm just hanging on to that hand that's held out to each one of us that belongs to Him and hope you will too. mom
Post a Comment
<< Home