I will come back to you...
So I'm seriously going to try to go back to blogging every few days.....
hahaha. What a joke. But seriously. It's good to document my life because someday I will be old and the dementia will have set in. And when I'm in a nursing home, confused and lost, my oh-so-romantic husband who once used to look a lot like Ryan Gosling, will come and read to me from my blog. And in those moments, I will come back to him. *Sigh* It will be beautiful.
So Friday was youth group. It was just games night at the church, and I actually had a lot of fun. Mostly cuz we played this game called silent football, that has nothing to do with football, but had me laughing my butt off. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. I laughed so hard that I cried. We were supposed to refer to Jen as "Mrs. Commissioner" and Austin said "Mishesh Conishener". Okay yeah so it's not funny now...but holy crap I thought I was going to die.
Saturday I went to work. Not Tim Hortons. I have a second job. Sort of. Every once in a while, I work a Saturday at Fashion Finds, this cool second hand/consignment shop. I know the lady who owns it and she pays me 7 bucks an hour, under the table. It's a pretty sweet deal. Especially considering I sit on my butt, read Cosmo, and help the occasional person. I found a sweet shirt for Sam. It totally just jumped out at me from the rack and was like "SAM SAM SAM". And it was only 8 bucks. I can't wait for her to see it.
After work I hung out with my mom. We went and rented some movies and got Iced Caps. At about 9:30, Charyssa came over for a bit and we had a really good talk. Cleared up some more stuff and I feel really positive about maybe having a normal, healthy relationship with her. Plus, I'm totally pumped for YC now, knowing that it's not totally going to suck.
After our talk, me and Tyson and Austin all went over Charyssa and Landon's and watched Lemony Snicket's which I enjoyed even more the second time. (Party because when I saw it in the theater, the baby's words were cut off on the screen...)
This morning, I had a meeting with David and Jane to plan Parent's Night for this coming Friday. And they decided that I'm doing the devotional this week, which is totally scary. I have no idea what I'm going to talk about.
After church, Brad and Imelda and their kids came over for lunch. We ate outside and barbequed and were entertained by their adorable children. Maeve is the cutest little girl on the face of the planet. She's three years old and uses words like "frustrated" and "apperantly". Aghh! Too cute to be true.
Theeeen I watched Cellular with my mom and my brothers. It wasn't a bad movie. I kinda thought the kidnapped lady was a horrible actor, but generally it was okay.
Hmm...what else is going on? I'm totally obsessing over the O.C. again. I mean, I have been ever since the show started, but now it's like 10 times worse. It's really rather pathetic. I don't know what I'm going to do in 2 weeks when the season is over. Probably re-watch all of the first season.
I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. But this last week actually went by really fast. So hopefully this one does to. It's so HARD when the weather is absolutely beautiful, like it has been lately, and all you want to do is go outside and play.
Anyway. There. Another blip of my life documented. Now if only Ryan would show up and read it back to me...
hahaha. What a joke. But seriously. It's good to document my life because someday I will be old and the dementia will have set in. And when I'm in a nursing home, confused and lost, my oh-so-romantic husband who once used to look a lot like Ryan Gosling, will come and read to me from my blog. And in those moments, I will come back to him. *Sigh* It will be beautiful.
So Friday was youth group. It was just games night at the church, and I actually had a lot of fun. Mostly cuz we played this game called silent football, that has nothing to do with football, but had me laughing my butt off. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. I laughed so hard that I cried. We were supposed to refer to Jen as "Mrs. Commissioner" and Austin said "Mishesh Conishener". Okay yeah so it's not funny now...but holy crap I thought I was going to die.
Saturday I went to work. Not Tim Hortons. I have a second job. Sort of. Every once in a while, I work a Saturday at Fashion Finds, this cool second hand/consignment shop. I know the lady who owns it and she pays me 7 bucks an hour, under the table. It's a pretty sweet deal. Especially considering I sit on my butt, read Cosmo, and help the occasional person. I found a sweet shirt for Sam. It totally just jumped out at me from the rack and was like "SAM SAM SAM". And it was only 8 bucks. I can't wait for her to see it.
After work I hung out with my mom. We went and rented some movies and got Iced Caps. At about 9:30, Charyssa came over for a bit and we had a really good talk. Cleared up some more stuff and I feel really positive about maybe having a normal, healthy relationship with her. Plus, I'm totally pumped for YC now, knowing that it's not totally going to suck.
After our talk, me and Tyson and Austin all went over Charyssa and Landon's and watched Lemony Snicket's which I enjoyed even more the second time. (Party because when I saw it in the theater, the baby's words were cut off on the screen...)
This morning, I had a meeting with David and Jane to plan Parent's Night for this coming Friday. And they decided that I'm doing the devotional this week, which is totally scary. I have no idea what I'm going to talk about.
After church, Brad and Imelda and their kids came over for lunch. We ate outside and barbequed and were entertained by their adorable children. Maeve is the cutest little girl on the face of the planet. She's three years old and uses words like "frustrated" and "apperantly". Aghh! Too cute to be true.
Theeeen I watched Cellular with my mom and my brothers. It wasn't a bad movie. I kinda thought the kidnapped lady was a horrible actor, but generally it was okay.
Hmm...what else is going on? I'm totally obsessing over the O.C. again. I mean, I have been ever since the show started, but now it's like 10 times worse. It's really rather pathetic. I don't know what I'm going to do in 2 weeks when the season is over. Probably re-watch all of the first season.
I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. But this last week actually went by really fast. So hopefully this one does to. It's so HARD when the weather is absolutely beautiful, like it has been lately, and all you want to do is go outside and play.
Anyway. There. Another blip of my life documented. Now if only Ryan would show up and read it back to me...

1 Comments:
Good. Blogging is healthy and fun. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home