Work Sucks, I Know
Another day another dollar. Getting up for my early morning shifts has been brutal, especially with day light savings watchamacallit.
I'm really feeling a lot of pressure to quit my job. Well, not a LOT of pressure. But my dad keeps telling me that I could be making so much more money somewhere else. And Sam really wants me to work at Horizon Center. Which would actually be nice, cuz I hardly ever get to see her anymore. We had such a serious talk on the phone last night. About what we're doing next year, and getting serious and settling down. It made me sad. I really hate change.
Anyway, I went to Phil's after work and tricked him into watching more season 1 episodes of The O.C. Actually...he loves it now. How can you not? So we did that all afternoon and then he brought me home. And since then I've been hanging out with Tyson and Landon. We watched parts of Anchorman. I borrowed it from Phil's roommate. It's even funnier watching it with the sound on. Although having it on mute and making up what the people are saying is always fun too. Ahhh...good times.
Now I'm waiting for The Amazing Race to start. Please please please don't let the brothers lose. *wimper*
Well...I'm going to do some stuff.
Listening To: (The Symphony Of)Blase - Anberlin, Never Take Friendship Personal
I'm really feeling a lot of pressure to quit my job. Well, not a LOT of pressure. But my dad keeps telling me that I could be making so much more money somewhere else. And Sam really wants me to work at Horizon Center. Which would actually be nice, cuz I hardly ever get to see her anymore. We had such a serious talk on the phone last night. About what we're doing next year, and getting serious and settling down. It made me sad. I really hate change.
Anyway, I went to Phil's after work and tricked him into watching more season 1 episodes of The O.C. Actually...he loves it now. How can you not? So we did that all afternoon and then he brought me home. And since then I've been hanging out with Tyson and Landon. We watched parts of Anchorman. I borrowed it from Phil's roommate. It's even funnier watching it with the sound on. Although having it on mute and making up what the people are saying is always fun too. Ahhh...good times.
Now I'm waiting for The Amazing Race to start. Please please please don't let the brothers lose. *wimper*
Well...I'm going to do some stuff.
Listening To: (The Symphony Of)Blase - Anberlin, Never Take Friendship Personal

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home