Last night I went to an Edmonton Roadrunners game with the youth group. I had invited Kayla, and she said that she wanted to come, so a ticket was bought for her and I told her to meet us at the church at 5:30. But she never showed so that was kinda dissapointing. But I ended up having fun anyways. I went up in my Dad's van with Austin, Loreea, Katie, Kelsy, Kristen and Brendon. We listened to country music the whole way there. When we got there, we had to park really far away from the arena but Billy and Brendon were kind enough to give me and Kristen piggy back rides the whole way there. :)
The game was okay. I mean...I didn't really pay much attention. Which is kinda weird for me because I love a good hockey game. I just didn't get into it. I spent most of the time walking around with Kristen. We got ice cream and talked a lot, which was nice, because she's a really nice girl. I really like her and we never hang out. We sat with Billy and Brendon and the 4 of us had a really good time.
On the way home I was dead tired and Brendon gave me the most amazing back rub. I swear I fell in love with him because of that back rub.
Today is Austin's birthday party. His actually b-day was on the 7th, but he's having a party today. So I guess I better go get him something. He turned 13!! My little brother is all grown up. Haha. Hardly.
Anyway, the funniest thing happened at work on Thursday. I asked Celeste for her phone number so that one of these weekends I could call her and we could hang out. Well...I was on front counter and she was over in drive thru when the HOTTEST guy got in line. I ended up serving him and he ordered 4 coffee's. It was then that an evil plan spawned in my mind. I had written Celeste's number on my hand. I grinned at Mr. Hottie and asked which coffee was his. He gave me a confused look and said "The double-double". I grinned again, and glanced over to Celeste who was oblivious to everything. He followed my glance and then looked back at me. Once again I gave him a beautiful smile, and wrote Celeste's phone number on the top of his to-go coffee with my wax pen. I handed him the coffee, he looked at it, looked at me, and then looked at Celeste and shot me back a beautiful grin of his own. How could he not? Celeste is gorgeous. After he left, I went over and talked to her and told her what I had done. I expected that she would be kind of ticked off, but she was ecstatic. "He was SOOO hot!!! Oh my God I can't believe you did that!!"
Well...she was off at 2:00 and I wasn't done until 3:00. At about 2:10 she called me at work and said, "You'll never believe who left a message on my phone." His name is Kurt. He called her. They went on a date last night. I AM AWESOME!! lol. And if they get married, she promised me that I will be a bridesmaid.
Anyway, I have to go get Austin a b-day present. And there's a games night at Phil's house tonight. I love games nights. hehehe.
The game was okay. I mean...I didn't really pay much attention. Which is kinda weird for me because I love a good hockey game. I just didn't get into it. I spent most of the time walking around with Kristen. We got ice cream and talked a lot, which was nice, because she's a really nice girl. I really like her and we never hang out. We sat with Billy and Brendon and the 4 of us had a really good time.
On the way home I was dead tired and Brendon gave me the most amazing back rub. I swear I fell in love with him because of that back rub.
Today is Austin's birthday party. His actually b-day was on the 7th, but he's having a party today. So I guess I better go get him something. He turned 13!! My little brother is all grown up. Haha. Hardly.
Anyway, the funniest thing happened at work on Thursday. I asked Celeste for her phone number so that one of these weekends I could call her and we could hang out. Well...I was on front counter and she was over in drive thru when the HOTTEST guy got in line. I ended up serving him and he ordered 4 coffee's. It was then that an evil plan spawned in my mind. I had written Celeste's number on my hand. I grinned at Mr. Hottie and asked which coffee was his. He gave me a confused look and said "The double-double". I grinned again, and glanced over to Celeste who was oblivious to everything. He followed my glance and then looked back at me. Once again I gave him a beautiful smile, and wrote Celeste's phone number on the top of his to-go coffee with my wax pen. I handed him the coffee, he looked at it, looked at me, and then looked at Celeste and shot me back a beautiful grin of his own. How could he not? Celeste is gorgeous. After he left, I went over and talked to her and told her what I had done. I expected that she would be kind of ticked off, but she was ecstatic. "He was SOOO hot!!! Oh my God I can't believe you did that!!"
Well...she was off at 2:00 and I wasn't done until 3:00. At about 2:10 she called me at work and said, "You'll never believe who left a message on my phone." His name is Kurt. He called her. They went on a date last night. I AM AWESOME!! lol. And if they get married, she promised me that I will be a bridesmaid.
Anyway, I have to go get Austin a b-day present. And there's a games night at Phil's house tonight. I love games nights. hehehe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home