Wow!
God is SO cool! Seriously! Okay so here's a story for you. I was walking to the post office with Lindsay this afternoon (about two hours ago) and we were walking and talking. I mentioned how I was a bit worried about my whole money situation. And last night I talked to my mom on the phone and mentioned how I was worried because I have to pay for my immunizations for India and stuff. And just generally, the last few days I've been worrying about money. Not like, HUGE amounts of worry...but I was just praying that God would provide. WELL, when me and Lindsay got back from the post office, we came into the dining hall and I went to my mail box. There was an envelope in my mail box with my name on it and nothing else. I opened this envelope. And there was money in it. Enough money for immunizations and for me to not worry about money for awhile. My eyes just filled up with tears. I still can't believe it. How can I possible wonder if God cares or if he knows what I need? I serve a God who knows me and cares about my life so much! I serve a God who knows when each sparrow falls to the ground. I serve a God who blows me away with his goodness and love!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home