The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Monday, January 22

Grr!!

I find it so sad that guys can't just take the lead and PURSUE a girl anymore. I know we've trained them not to. Somewhere along the line, us girls have scorched it into their brains that we don't want to be chased. We can do the chasing and we don't want to be pursued. IT'S NOT TRUE! To any guy that is reading this and likes a girl...let her know! I know it's scary. Trust me, I do not envy your God-given job. But it IS your job and you need to suck it up and take the chance! The worst she can do is say no. And if she's a real jerk about it then you know she wasn't worth your time. Just start up a friendship with her and see how it goes. And read the book Wild At Heart! It'll do you men some good!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew L. said...

Ha ha, you make me laugh. If we're going to talk God-given roles, does that mean you're going to be staying at home, making babies and cakes? And do we get to go back to making all decisions, unencumbered by pesky female opinion?

If that's the case, sign me up to take charge... :)

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home