The Greenhouse
So I came to school this semester with a really bad attitute. I came thinking that I didn't really need to be here, that everything God needed to teach me, he taught it to me last semester. I was rebelling in my heart towards all the authority and rules. I was pretty much counting down the days until grad within the first week of school. And I refused to even think about coming back next year.
Over the last couple of days I have been so challenged in this. God, in all his soverienty and wisdom, has grabbed my attention once again and shown me that there is SO much in my life that I need to work on and "un-pack". I was so naive to think that I had learned all I could learn and that I had a perfectly good grasp on things like God's grace, forgiveness and love. I was so naive to think that I had dealt with my past and moved on. Once again I have been shown that God knows exactly what he is doing and that he is guiding my steps to help me grow and learn.
I'm basically going to be starting counselling with one of the women's deans and the lady that has been sort of a mentor to me in a few days. I am so thankful that God has brought these women into my life and that he loves me enough to break me.
Please pray that I will continue to seek God's will and that I will be open to change and growth as I start to delve into my past and all that comes with it.
Over the last couple of days I have been so challenged in this. God, in all his soverienty and wisdom, has grabbed my attention once again and shown me that there is SO much in my life that I need to work on and "un-pack". I was so naive to think that I had learned all I could learn and that I had a perfectly good grasp on things like God's grace, forgiveness and love. I was so naive to think that I had dealt with my past and moved on. Once again I have been shown that God knows exactly what he is doing and that he is guiding my steps to help me grow and learn.
I'm basically going to be starting counselling with one of the women's deans and the lady that has been sort of a mentor to me in a few days. I am so thankful that God has brought these women into my life and that he loves me enough to break me.
Please pray that I will continue to seek God's will and that I will be open to change and growth as I start to delve into my past and all that comes with it.
Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your
footprints were not seen. Psalm 77:19
Labels: Deep

1 Comments:
I am PROUD of you! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home