Merry Christmas!

That's me and my adorable roommate at the PRBI 2006 Christmas banquet! Aren't we so cute! Ha Ha... :)
Anyway, I am leaving in less than two hours. I'm not super excited about this, but we're going down to Calgary for a Wiebe side of the family reunion. woot woot. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and everything...it just ends up getting pretty boring. Oh well, I have books to read. We don't get back until Christmas day.
Okay bye everyone! Have a wonderfully warm and happy Christmas! Remember why we celebrate it!
The first time that you opened your eyes, did you realize that you would be my savior?- Relient K
And the first breath that left your lips, did you know that it would change this world forever?

1 Comments:
OoOoOoOo.. you're just so pouty. i love it! hehe. Vanessa, I miss you so much and I think you should come visit on the february reading break too! hehe. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a super fun new years. I've actually never had a super fun new years, i should work on that.
Post a Comment
<< Home