The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Thursday, January 18

Oh The Craziness

Somehow life this semester just seems to be so much more...whirl-windy. Not really with homework stuff (YET), but with meetings and planning stuff and I just generally feel a lot more busy. I suppose it makes sense what with Circle of Friends this weekend and Youth Alert in like 22 days. I'm serving for Circle of Friends this year, which will definetley be better than getting stuck in the kitchen like last year. I'm actually kind of looking forward to it.
I had Field Ed last night, which was really cool. (For those of you who don't remember, I visit the senior center in GP.) Both of the ladies I see regularly remembered me so that was nice! They're so cute. :)
Today will be another crazy day. I have classes all day and then we have our Team India meeting right after my last class. And then we have a floor social tonight...which I'm trying really hard to have a good attitute about. Yay floor social! :) hehe...
My body longs for summer...I saw the weather forcast last night, and although it's not super cold, it's still below zero, which is too cold in my opinion. Anyway, it makes perfect sense that it would be below zero. After all, it's still only January. But for some reason it just made me really angry. I'm so ready for it to be summer.
I had a bit of a panic attack last night. I was lying in bed, just thinking, and I realized that I'm turning 22 this summer!!! TWENTY TWO! Holy freaking cow! I was seriously hyperventalating and freaking out! I'm not ready to be that old! Sometimes I feel like my life is half over and I've accomplished nothing. Sometimes I get so scared that I'm not going to be able to do everything I want to do. And it's depressing because everyone has these dreams when they're my age. They want to travel the world and write a book and pet a killer whale and go sky diving. But then everyone just gets stuck working boring jobs...day after day...stuck in the constant routine of life. Oh my gosh...it's just so incredibly depressing.
Off I go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home