Surprise!
So here I am, back at school. The last few days have been filled with figuring out my schedule, rushing from class to class, unpacking, and other such activities that come with the first few days back at school. On Monday I was feeling rather depressed about being here. I just wanted to go home, back to the comfort of my bed and the couch in front of the TV. I was feeling incredibly homesick and in no shape to start a new semester. However, something amazing happened to brighten my mood considerably.
On Monday night, my friends Lindsay and Meagan were acting very strange. They were going into Grande Prairie, however they refused to tell me for what purpose. I didn't know if they were just being dumb, or if they seriously had something up their sleeves. So, they left, and I went to bed. At about quarter after eleven, I was sitting in bed talking to my roommate. Someone knocked on the door...it was Lindsay. She opened the door and just stood there looking into my room. Then, she closed the door. My roommate and I gave each other "what is going on?" looks. The door opened again. This time both Lindsay and Meagan were standing there. This time I verbalized my curiosity. Just as soon as I had asked them what they were doing... my dear friend KERRI walked through the door!!! Now, for those of you who don't know, Kerri does not go to school here anymore. She was here last year and we became the bestest of friends, but right now, she lives in Surrey, B.C. So as you can imagine, it was quite the shock and wonderful surprise! I have never been so surprised in my whole life. :) So she is here until Sunday for a visit and it has cheered me up a great deal.
Other than that, school is the same. The only thing that has changed are my classes. I'm pretty sure I'm going to really enjoy most of them. Especially Literature Appreciation. I'm soooo excited for that class!
It's been blizzarding here. Lots and lots of snow, and howling winds. It's cold. I want summer.
Anyway, that's all for now people! Have a good day!
On Monday night, my friends Lindsay and Meagan were acting very strange. They were going into Grande Prairie, however they refused to tell me for what purpose. I didn't know if they were just being dumb, or if they seriously had something up their sleeves. So, they left, and I went to bed. At about quarter after eleven, I was sitting in bed talking to my roommate. Someone knocked on the door...it was Lindsay. She opened the door and just stood there looking into my room. Then, she closed the door. My roommate and I gave each other "what is going on?" looks. The door opened again. This time both Lindsay and Meagan were standing there. This time I verbalized my curiosity. Just as soon as I had asked them what they were doing... my dear friend KERRI walked through the door!!! Now, for those of you who don't know, Kerri does not go to school here anymore. She was here last year and we became the bestest of friends, but right now, she lives in Surrey, B.C. So as you can imagine, it was quite the shock and wonderful surprise! I have never been so surprised in my whole life. :) So she is here until Sunday for a visit and it has cheered me up a great deal.
Other than that, school is the same. The only thing that has changed are my classes. I'm pretty sure I'm going to really enjoy most of them. Especially Literature Appreciation. I'm soooo excited for that class!
It's been blizzarding here. Lots and lots of snow, and howling winds. It's cold. I want summer.
Anyway, that's all for now people! Have a good day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home