The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Saturday, March 26

Musings...

You know what's kinda sad? As much as I complain about living in Wetaskiwin, and wanting to get away...and as much as I really DO enjoy getting away...after being gone for 2 days, I REALLY miss a few certain people. Really Really Really.
I suppose a valuable lesson I've learned in the last little while would be: Cling to and appreciate the friends you do have. Enjoy the good times you have with them, because you never know when they're going to throw you out like a used kleenex.
What a happy thought.

I don't think my grandpa likes me very much. I don't know why. I just get a certain vibe. It's kinda sad.

I feel like going to see a movie. A mindless, funny, escape-from-reality movie that doesn't make you think one tiny bit. And popcorn. Buttery popcorn with extra butter. Mmmm...

I think it would be really interesting to live in a world with no emotion or feeling. Like in that movie we watched...what's it called? The one with that guy from Little Women...
But just for a little while. To see what it's like.

Jake Gyllenhall is like, SO adorable! He reminds me of a puppy. But, I want to kiss him and marry him. And then kiss him some more. And now that I have fallen in love with him, I'm going to go rent all his movies, even the ones I've already seen. Like Donnie Darko and Bubble Boy. I haven't seen Donnie Darko yet. But I will.



My favorite holiday/season for candy is Easter. I love those Cadbury creme eggs and the mini eggs and the chocolate bunnies. Yummy...

Yesterday I got a papercut right between my first and middle finger. Right in between where that really soft skin is. It hurt like a frickin...something or other.

I'm really bored. That's why I'm rambling on like this. Typing whatever pops into my head. I think it's good though. It clears cobwebs and gets creative juices flowing. At least that's what I've heard...from some reliable sources.

I want so badly to be able to sign into messenger and talk to the person that I want so badly to talk to. But I can't. Cuz my grandpa doesn't like me.

When I grow up, I want to be an eccentric English teacher that wears period piece dresses to class and always gets off topic. I want the kids to all think that I'm really mysterious and then be all weirded out when they see me at the grocery store like a normal person.

I always thought that I loved cats more than dogs. But the more I think about it, if I had the option, I would choose a puppy over a cat. An adorable floppy eared puppy whom I would name Jake. After the love of my life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Susi said...

Not knowing your G-Pa, I can only relate to you about my father.
He loved kids when he was younger, but was awkward around them.
Then as he got older his hearing started going and the voices of children irritated him alot.
By the time he was ove 70 his hearing was so bad that he didn't completely understand what we were saying. He lived inside himself...Just told his stories and drank some. He also had aches and pains he wouldn't admit to, but you could see when he moved and hurt...gingerly. By the time my kids came along he was distant and not really interested in them.
It took me a while to figure out what was going on. My oldest said that Grandaddy didn't like her. He did, but he had no relationship with her - no shared interests or hobbies. He didn't have the patience he'd had with us, and he was the poorer for not trying to connect with the Grandchildren.
Hope this helps. Your GranPa is missing out. I like your Blog. Keep up the good work.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

thanks. :) i know he loves me, i think it's just hard for him to show it sometimes. and thanks for leaving a comment. it's nice to know my blog is occationally read. :)

9:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the hottie from the "equalibrium" and "little women" is christian bale! bah!!!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home