The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Saturday, March 19

Of Ikea And Indians

Friday is my favorite. Friday was fun. I went to the gym with Sam and saw Mark Beaty. He spoke to me. Probably like 15 whole words. It was cool.
After working out and getting awesomely toned and fit, we went to Sam's place for showers and then decided to head up to Edmonton to find something to do.
We ended up at Ikea, one of my favorite places to go and one of my FAVORITE favorite places to go with Sam. Ikea is more than a large furniture store...it's an experience. The place was practically dead so we acted out scenes in our favorite rooms. Although knowing us, we would have done it even if it was crawling with people. We did skits in the spa room, the gay bachelor pad room, the new Nip/Tuck room (skit performed entirely by myself), and of course, the cooking show room. Each skit resulted in laughing ourselves silly and dying on the nearest couch.
After about an hour of that, we went over to Cineplex Odion to catch Bride and Prejuduce which was awesome! It was so cheesy and I loved it! The Indian dancing and singing was so cool. I want to learn how to dance like that.
On the way home we blasted Blink and sang loud to keep oursleves awake and when I finally fell into bed I was asleep within a minute.
Today I attempted to clean up my room but I always get distracted. Kayla called about an hour ago and in a bit we're going to Edmonton cuz she has to pick up some stuff for her parents and cuz we want to see if the hot guy at Chapters is working today. Later tonight I'm going to Sam's for a "games night" which should be lots of fun but I think she's a little bit worried cuz more people are coming that she expected. It was originally supposed to just be me, her and Mel. Now it's, me, her, Mel, Philip and Greg. But it should be okay.
Anyway...I'm off!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE IKEA!!! but not when you have to spend an hour getting there with a little "old lady" person... ;)

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home