Sad News
We found out today that my uncle Danny's brother and sister-in-law were murdered last night. They were missionaries in South America, and no one really knows what exactly happened, but they were both found dead in their house. I've never met them because my uncle Danny is married to my dad's sister, so his family isn't really our family. But it's still really sad and my uncle Danny and aunt Barb were both very close to them and they have been through so much already ever since they moved to the Philippines. So that's kind of depressing.
Tomorrow we're heading back to good old Wetaskiwin. I'm not really looking forward to the long drive, but I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tomorrow night, and hanging out with my "posse" on Saturday night.
Tomorrow we're heading back to good old Wetaskiwin. I'm not really looking forward to the long drive, but I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tomorrow night, and hanging out with my "posse" on Saturday night.

1 Comments:
hey Vanessa!
remember me? how are you? we miss you here!
i was just wondering, do you know what country your uncle's brother was in?
:) take care.. ttyl
Post a Comment
<< Home