Happy Easter
I hope everyone has had a nice Easter sunday...for those of you who celebrate it.
We had a big turkey dinner after church today, so I feel like it's Thanksgiving rather than Easter.
Something very bad happened. When my grandpa turned on his computer this morning, MSN messenger automatically signed me in. And for some reason, my entire contact list ended up on his outlook express contact list. Not knowing what to do, he deleated all of it. Now when I sign into messenger, all my contacts are gone. I have no idea why this happened or what to do. How do I get all my contacts back? I know next to nothing about computers, besides the basic. So any help would be greatly appreciated.
We had a big turkey dinner after church today, so I feel like it's Thanksgiving rather than Easter.
Something very bad happened. When my grandpa turned on his computer this morning, MSN messenger automatically signed me in. And for some reason, my entire contact list ended up on his outlook express contact list. Not knowing what to do, he deleated all of it. Now when I sign into messenger, all my contacts are gone. I have no idea why this happened or what to do. How do I get all my contacts back? I know next to nothing about computers, besides the basic. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Comments:
I don't think there's an easy way to fix it... Looks like you're going to have to manually add all your contacts back.. :(
aghh...that sucks. a lot. oh well...i guess it'll give me something to do. hehe.
oh dear girl..that sucks..be sure to add me again..k
Post a Comment
<< Home