Update
Hello. It's been awhile. I realize this.
The rest of the weekend was fine, thanks for asking. I spent most of it with Samantha, Melody and Phil. We all hung out, including Greg and Mark, on Saturday night. I slept most of Sunday away.
Work this week has been dragging by, due to the fact that I'm leaving for B.C. tomorrow. We're gone for a week, to visit Grandparents. I'm so excited. I love B.C. I love going there. I love the hotel we're staying in on the way up. I love not working and not being in Wetaskiwin.
Today me and Sam and Mel are taking Jaden and Jayden tabogganing. It'd cold, but there's so much snow! How could one pass it up?
There. I blogged.
The rest of the weekend was fine, thanks for asking. I spent most of it with Samantha, Melody and Phil. We all hung out, including Greg and Mark, on Saturday night. I slept most of Sunday away.
Work this week has been dragging by, due to the fact that I'm leaving for B.C. tomorrow. We're gone for a week, to visit Grandparents. I'm so excited. I love B.C. I love going there. I love the hotel we're staying in on the way up. I love not working and not being in Wetaskiwin.
Today me and Sam and Mel are taking Jaden and Jayden tabogganing. It'd cold, but there's so much snow! How could one pass it up?
There. I blogged.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home