Home
I was sitting in my room today listening to Michael Buble and trying to finish my paper. The song "Home" came on and I felt like I could relate to it very well. Except for the fact that I'm not in Paris or Rome, and I'm not missing my sweetheart.
SO...I rewrote the lyrics.
*Disclaimer -- most of this is a JOKE. Don't take it seriously.*
Another sunny day, has come and gone away.
At P.R.B.I.
And I wanna go home.
May be surrounded by, the student body
I, still feel all alone.
Just wanna go home...
Oh I miss you, you know.
And I am drowning in the homework that I have to do.
I'm stressing out, going crazy, and I am grumpy too.
I've got papers, book charts...
Man this is really tough.
I wish I could lie flat,
In the sun like a cat.
I'm sick of all the food,
I want some home cooking.
I hate sausages,
And I wanna go home.
I've got to go home.
Let me go hoooooooooooooooome...
I'm just to far,
From where you are
I wanna come home.
And I thought by now I would be somebody's wife.
But there is still no ring.
And it is already spring.
But I know that it will all turn out okay someday.
I'm coming back next year,
And then I will get that bling.
Another spring day has come and gone away
At P.R.B.I.
And I wanna go home.
Let me go home.
And I'm surrounded by, the student body
I, still feel alone
Let me go home. Oh I miss you, you know.
Let me go hooooooooooooome.
I miss my mom,
Can't wait to be done
I've gotta go home
Let me go hoooooooooooooome.
It'll all be alright.
I'll be home soooon.
I'm coming back home.
SO...I rewrote the lyrics.
*Disclaimer -- most of this is a JOKE. Don't take it seriously.*
Another sunny day, has come and gone away.
At P.R.B.I.
And I wanna go home.
May be surrounded by, the student body
I, still feel all alone.
Just wanna go home...
Oh I miss you, you know.
And I am drowning in the homework that I have to do.
I'm stressing out, going crazy, and I am grumpy too.
I've got papers, book charts...
Man this is really tough.
I wish I could lie flat,
In the sun like a cat.
I'm sick of all the food,
I want some home cooking.
I hate sausages,
And I wanna go home.
I've got to go home.
Let me go hoooooooooooooooome...
I'm just to far,
From where you are
I wanna come home.
And I thought by now I would be somebody's wife.
But there is still no ring.
And it is already spring.
But I know that it will all turn out okay someday.
I'm coming back next year,
And then I will get that bling.
Another spring day has come and gone away
At P.R.B.I.
And I wanna go home.
Let me go home.
And I'm surrounded by, the student body
I, still feel alone
Let me go home. Oh I miss you, you know.
Let me go hooooooooooooome.
I miss my mom,
Can't wait to be done
I've gotta go home
Let me go hoooooooooooooome.
It'll all be alright.
I'll be home soooon.
I'm coming back home.

1 Comments:
i like it!
Post a Comment
<< Home