The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Monday, March 20

Life

I had a most wonderful weekend! My family made the 6 hour trip from Wetaskiwin to Grande Prarie to visit me! They got here Friday afternoon and left Sunday afternoon. It was soooo much fun! We stayed in a hotel on Friday night and just chilled, went shopping on Saturday and then went to my aunt and uncle's house for dinner, and we spent the night there. We went to church on Sunday and had a lovely brunch afterwards. And then they went home. :(
It was so good to be able to spend some time with them. For some reason reading break feels like it was eons ago.
Last night as I was sitting in my room, missing my family and wishing that the weekend wasn't over, I realized the full extent of the work that I have to complete within the next 3 weeks. It's absolutley mind boggling. It causes panic to rise up inside of me. And yet, I'm still so un-motivated and lazy! I don't understand! Why can't I just get my butt in gear? Oh how I wish that the semester was just over and all the work was done.
And to top it all off it seems I have caught another annoying and tiring head cold.
But hey, that's life right? :)
Anyway...go listen to MuteMath. You won't regret it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home