oh man
So here's what I have to accomplish within the next two weeks.
-Write a 10 page paper about heaven.
-Write a biography on a New Testement world figure.
-Write and teach my second lesson plan.
-Read 3 books about evangelism and write a book report.
And then there are finals.
So I'm pretty stressed out, trying to keep my head above water.
But we have care groups tonight and I'm pretty excited about that. :)
Yup yup. Ok that's all.
-Write a 10 page paper about heaven.
-Write a biography on a New Testement world figure.
-Write and teach my second lesson plan.
-Read 3 books about evangelism and write a book report.
And then there are finals.
So I'm pretty stressed out, trying to keep my head above water.
But we have care groups tonight and I'm pretty excited about that. :)
Yup yup. Ok that's all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home