Friday Nite
It is the weekend. Finally. This week seemed to just drag by.
Right now I'm feeling kind of restless and at loose ends. I don't really have any plans until 9:00 and I feel like I should be doing homework. But it's FRIDAY! It just seem so wrong to do homework on a Friday night.
Hmm...Yeah. I don't have any big weekend plans except to get my lesson plan for Intro to Teaching done and handed in. It's already a week late.
Yeah. That's all.
Right now I'm feeling kind of restless and at loose ends. I don't really have any plans until 9:00 and I feel like I should be doing homework. But it's FRIDAY! It just seem so wrong to do homework on a Friday night.
Hmm...Yeah. I don't have any big weekend plans except to get my lesson plan for Intro to Teaching done and handed in. It's already a week late.
Yeah. That's all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home