The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Wednesday, March 29

good gravy!

Hello all. Someone is laughing very loudly and annoyingly. It's quite distracting.
This week is dragging by and I'm stoopid. My paper is due on Friday and yet I still continue to procrastinate. I think I'm going to have to hand it in late.
I just wish school was over!! But then when the time comes to go home I will be very sad and most likely cry my eyes out. What a conundrum.
It was so nice out today. All the snow is melting and the sun was shining. Hopefully it's really spring this time and not just a trick.
I got a care package today! :) From a nice old couple from my church. It was really nice. Lots of candy and good stuff.
Sooo...My mom quit her job at the church. It's kind of sad. It'll be weird having someone else as the secretary and not being able to go to her office and play with the answering machine and all the cool secretarial stuff. I know that's a dumb reason to be sad. But whatever. There's other reasons too. But I'm happy for her cuz she knows she's doing the right thing and she feels good about it. And it ALSO means than we might not have to move to the other side of town. Because if she didn't quit, and when the church moves to the new building across town, my parents wanted to find a house in that area, to be close to the church, cuz my mom doesn't drive, but now she quit, so we might not have to move, but we still want to move, but not all the way across town. Whew!
ANYway...My Dad is in the air right now. Flying to the Philippines. I'm crazy jealous. But he's bringing me back presents so that's exciting. :)
Let's see...what else...
We had roast beef for supper and the gravy was amazingly good.
My fingernails are painted black today.
I wish it was summer.
I'm tired of dodging lovey-dovey couples everwhere I go.
I have so much homework.
I need a nap.
We watched Amazing Race last night and it was as good as usual.
I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home