The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Saturday, June 5

This could be it folks!!


That's right, the Flames could be taking home the cup tonight. The game starts at 6:00. Ya'll should watch it. It's gonna be a party if they win. And if they don't...there's still a chance.
I'm going to the Carlson's to watch it. I kinda wish I was staying in town to watch it cuz I wanna run around in the streets. Hehe.. but it'll be fun anyway...
Last night I didn't go to youth group cuz I was hanging out with Jen Hansen. We just drove around and then went to Timmy's at 9:30 cuz everyone goes there after youth group. We all just hung out there for like an hour and then me and Jen and Billy and Rodney and Nicky-Jo went to Josh's house for awhile. I didn't get home till 12:30 and I had to get up at 7:00 this morning for work. It wasn't a very pleasant experience.
I NEED for school to be over. Only like a week left plus exams. I don't care about what my marks look like or anything. I just want to be done. I need to get out of this town. The wonk. It's draining me. I feel so trapped. And I miss my best friend. *sniff*

2 Comments:

Blogger kraig said...

you should be proud of me- i actually watched the two overtimes! yeah, both of them. sorry about the loss, eh?

9:30 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

yeah. that's cool that you watched. it sucks that they lost. it was so stressful. but whatever. they still have a chance. and the Cup WILL come back to Canada.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home