The Weekend (is over)
Sooo yeah. School tomorrow. Joy. I can't believe grad is this weekend. I'm excited. I want this week to go by so fast.
Me and Charyssa went and saw Troy yesterday. It was...wow. Hehe. I don't really know what to say about the actual movie. I guess it was okay. But the bodies. The muscles. Yummy! Brad Pitt is like a Greek god. And Orlando is perfect. I had to go home and pray after we watched it. I felt very sinful.
Anyway, then there was SNACS at the Carlsons. It was very fun. I played so hard...my body hurts today. Justin (my 16 year old cousin) came with Tyson cuz his family was staying at our place for awhile. All the girls were totally in love with him. And I guess I can understand it...he is really hot. But he's my cousin...so that's kinda weird.
Today sort of sucked because I slept over at Charyssa's and all her siblings were there plus some other annoying kid. So we didn't get to sleep in cuz it was so frickin loud in the morning. And then I had a head ache and I yelled at Charyssa and then I had to go to work.
But anyway...Grandma and Grandpa (my mom's parents) are coming on Wednesday. And I still have to go shopping! Ahhh! GRAD! woo hoo.
Listening To: Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
Me and Charyssa went and saw Troy yesterday. It was...wow. Hehe. I don't really know what to say about the actual movie. I guess it was okay. But the bodies. The muscles. Yummy! Brad Pitt is like a Greek god. And Orlando is perfect. I had to go home and pray after we watched it. I felt very sinful.
Anyway, then there was SNACS at the Carlsons. It was very fun. I played so hard...my body hurts today. Justin (my 16 year old cousin) came with Tyson cuz his family was staying at our place for awhile. All the girls were totally in love with him. And I guess I can understand it...he is really hot. But he's my cousin...so that's kinda weird.
Today sort of sucked because I slept over at Charyssa's and all her siblings were there plus some other annoying kid. So we didn't get to sleep in cuz it was so frickin loud in the morning. And then I had a head ache and I yelled at Charyssa and then I had to go to work.
But anyway...Grandma and Grandpa (my mom's parents) are coming on Wednesday. And I still have to go shopping! Ahhh! GRAD! woo hoo.
Listening To: Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home