It's so late right now. I really need to go to bed. But I had to blog. Ya always gotta blog.
So I don't work for the rest of the week. woo hoo! I'm getting my nails done tomorrow and my Grandparents are getting here sometime tomorrow night. I got a card and a cheque in the mail from my "Aunt" Donna, and I also got my Senior photo's back so that's nice.
Calgary WON! 4-1. Yeah baby!! They're gonna go all the way and it's gonna be so sweet. I want to go to Calgary when they win...that night...and just party it up in the streets.
I think I'm gonna skip first period tomorrow so that I can prepare for my Social essay. But right now I should go to bed.
GO FLAMES GO!!!!!
Listening To: AC/DC - For Those About To Rock
So I don't work for the rest of the week. woo hoo! I'm getting my nails done tomorrow and my Grandparents are getting here sometime tomorrow night. I got a card and a cheque in the mail from my "Aunt" Donna, and I also got my Senior photo's back so that's nice.
Calgary WON! 4-1. Yeah baby!! They're gonna go all the way and it's gonna be so sweet. I want to go to Calgary when they win...that night...and just party it up in the streets.
I think I'm gonna skip first period tomorrow so that I can prepare for my Social essay. But right now I should go to bed.
GO FLAMES GO!!!!!
Listening To: AC/DC - For Those About To Rock

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home