The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Sunday, May 30

Holy mother load of presents...

Yeah I just got back from the thing at church...the Grad night or whatever. There was SO many people there. It was cool. Stew "interviewed" each of us up on stage about our most/least favorite classes, plans for the future, favorite memories...stuff like that. And then there was a slide show of baby pictures. We sang some songs and Stew did a devotional. And then we all went down stairs for snacks and stuff. All of us grad's sat at a head table, like at a wedding. And in front of each of us was these shallow bowls where people could put their cards and stuff. But they were overflowing with cards and presents. It took forever to open everything. It was awesome! I got some really really nice stuff. A lot of jewelry. Some candle-type stuff. And from all the money in the cards I got 140 bucks total. cha-ching! Yeah it was sweet. Lots of pictures were taken. My face hurt from smiling. There were tears and congratulations. And now it's finally over. For real. Ahhh..it's kinda nice. I'm looking forward to life going back to normal. Except not for exams. aghhh! scary scary. I have to go into super-study mode now. But the P.O.D./Blindside concert is in 10 days!!! WooWoo! There's always something to look forward too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home