The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Thursday, June 3

Breaking up is hard to do...

Is it possible to break up with your best friend? I guess it is. Cuz I think I just did it. Well, we didn't actually "break up". Where just "on a break". Which means she's moving her stuff back to her own locker, we're not gonna eat lunch together, no sleepovers, no hanging out after school. For how long...I don't really know. But I'm so sick of fighting all the time. We've both said things that were very hurtful and I think we both need time to heal. I think it'll be good...but it's still sad.
Anyway...I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. I have to work 4-7 but then there's Morph at 7:30. This week went by really slow...
Oooo! Canadian Idol is on. Oh, but so is the hockey game. Crap. It's in intermission right now...before OT. It's 2-2. Hmmmm...
GO CALGARY GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home