The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Wednesday, May 26

yay Fantasia!

I just finished watching American Idol. I'm so glad Fantasia won. I cried when she was singing her final song. It was so emotional. hehe...yeah I'm a loser. But that's okay.
I'm having such a hard time typing right now cuz I have these super-long nails. I got Gels done today...they're really nice, but I'm not used to having such loooong nails. Me and Erin went and got them done together after school and then we went to Timmy's for supper.
My Grandparents got here around 7:00 so I chattd with them for awhile...everyone is in bed now though.
I have a math test tomorrow. I got extra help from Mrs. Gare today at lunch, but I don't know how much good it will do. I guess I'll see...
We also had to pick up our grad gowns and caps today at lunch. Mine is lying on my bed...I should go hang it up. We have a practice ceremony walk tomorrow.
Anyway...it's late....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home