The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Saturday, June 5

Suck!

Well, they lost. I guess...everyone knows...cuz yeah. Anyway, I'm so tired. I've had like no sleep since grad.
I was coming down the stairs when we got home...and I felt this little trickle coming out of my nose and I was like, "Gross. My nose is running." But then it was like, gushing out. And then I saw that it was blood. Like all over my face and shirt. Isn't that sick? It kinda scares me. Cuz I've never had a nose bleed that bad before. Like sure, a little bit when it's dry or something. But this was like...gushgushgush. I hope I'm not dying. 4 MORE DAYS till P.O.D/Blindside!! WooWoo! I didn't get REEEEALLY excited till tonight cuz everyone was talking about it. Brendon modeled for us what he is wearing to the concert. And then we all started talking about it. And now I'm freaking out cuz I don't know what I'm going to wear. But I'm also so excited that Bren is gonna be in high school next year. I used to not be able to stand that kid, but he's gotten so cool and so much fun to hang out with. Awww...I love all the kids in my youth group. Well, most of them anyway.
But yeah...that just about does it for me since I'm like falling asleep.
Listening To: Outkast - Roses

2 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

I just realized that it doesn't matter that Brendon is in high school next year...cuz I graduated! haha! i'm such a retard.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Andrew L. said...

hahaha.. nessa funny.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home