The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Saturday, February 17

Oh Glory

At this very moment, my ears are filled with the glorious and absolutely amazing sounds of Anberlin. Their entire album is on MySpace right now for my listening pleasure, and pleasure doesn't even begin to describe what I am experiencing. Oh wow. Okay I know I'm sounding like a freak right now but I don't even care. Stephen Christian's voice just does something to me. It twists up my insides and causes my heart to beat abnormaly fast. It makes me forget to breath. Even now, sitting in the Dining Hall, I can barely keep from grinning from ear to ear like a lunatic. *sigh* Oh wowie wow wow. I want to marry this band and have it's babies.
Only 3 more days people...only 3 more days. I know all of you are just as excited as I am to get the new album right?
Stephen, if you are reading this right now, will you marry me? I promise to love you forever and ever. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home