It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
It's the weekend! And my brothers will be here in an hour!
This week was probably one of the most stressful weeks I have ever had. I seriously thought I was getting an ulcer at some points. The amount of work I have to get done is just so overwhelming. But I was able to get some of it done, and even get a little bit ahead so that I don't have to be worrying about it while my brothers are here. So until Sunday afternoon when they leave, I am finished with doing or even thinking about homework!
It's going to be so much fun having them here. They're coming up with my grandparents and we're going to stay at my aunt and uncle's house for the weekend. I don't know what we'll do all weekend but it'll just be nice to chill with famiy for a couple of days. I want to go see that movie "Happy Feet" with them. It looks so cute and funny. :)
I'm allowed to listen to Christmas music today! Everyone gets all excited for Christmas so early here, like at the beginning of October for some people! So me and my roommate decided that we wouldn't decorate or listen to Christmas music until exactly a month before Christmas. But it was getting really hard because it's so snowy and you can hear strains of Christmas music coming out of other people's rooms and then of course practicing our Christmas chapel songs in Chorale. SO...we decided to move it up a day. Exactly a month before Christmas Eve...which is today! So hurrah! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :)
Okay I'm off! Oh man I have test today in my Acts class that I am going to fail so bad. I hate failing tests. It's the worst feeling ever. I just have to try and remember that my worth and identity is not found in my grades! BAH!
Okay I'm off for real this time...
This week was probably one of the most stressful weeks I have ever had. I seriously thought I was getting an ulcer at some points. The amount of work I have to get done is just so overwhelming. But I was able to get some of it done, and even get a little bit ahead so that I don't have to be worrying about it while my brothers are here. So until Sunday afternoon when they leave, I am finished with doing or even thinking about homework!
It's going to be so much fun having them here. They're coming up with my grandparents and we're going to stay at my aunt and uncle's house for the weekend. I don't know what we'll do all weekend but it'll just be nice to chill with famiy for a couple of days. I want to go see that movie "Happy Feet" with them. It looks so cute and funny. :)
I'm allowed to listen to Christmas music today! Everyone gets all excited for Christmas so early here, like at the beginning of October for some people! So me and my roommate decided that we wouldn't decorate or listen to Christmas music until exactly a month before Christmas. But it was getting really hard because it's so snowy and you can hear strains of Christmas music coming out of other people's rooms and then of course practicing our Christmas chapel songs in Chorale. SO...we decided to move it up a day. Exactly a month before Christmas Eve...which is today! So hurrah! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :)
Okay I'm off! Oh man I have test today in my Acts class that I am going to fail so bad. I hate failing tests. It's the worst feeling ever. I just have to try and remember that my worth and identity is not found in my grades! BAH!
Okay I'm off for real this time...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home