The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Monday, November 27

Baby It's Cold Outside

SO cold! -30 degrees Celsius. For all you Americans out there that's... -22 degrees. SO COLD. And it's not supposed to warm up until the end of the week. It's just gross.
The weekend was good. I managed to not think about homework, and it was just really relaxing. We watched a movie on Friday night (Ice Age 2 which was so not as funny as the first one) and sorta slept in on Saturday. We ALL (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, brothers) went out for Chinese for lunch and then came back and just chilled. Yeah pretty much that was the whole weekend. Eating and watching movies and playing pool and laughing a lot. It was hard in some ways too. It was weird not having mom and dad there and I kept thinking they were there. It made me miss them a lot. It was also hard for a couple other reasons which are just really difficult to explain so I won't even try. But overall it was an awesome weekend. :)
School on the other hand... well, let's just say I'm doing my level best to stay calm and not stress out too much. I only have 6 more things to do/hand in but they are all BIG things.
All I want to do is curl up on my couch at home in my pajamas and watch The Notebook!
Brrrrr!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Vanessa, it sounds like you had a lovely weekend. It's cold here too, mind you its not -40. It snowed like, over a foot on the weekend which is crazy for here anytime, let alone in november. I prety much haven't been outside in three days because first of all i have no where to go and second, i can't drive in the snow. way to scary. Anyhoo, i just wanted to say, don't get too stressed out okay? Just do what you can do in the amount of time you have and give it your best. You'll be fiiiiine! love you!
-Kerri
p.s. we're ordering the dresses soon! I'm excited.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home