I'm "home"
Here I am back at school! We got back around 10:00 on Saturday night. We were greeted by a butt load of snow. It snowed pretty much the entire time we were gone. It looks pretty, but I miss the rain. It rained almost everday we were in Surrey and I LOVED it. Have I ever mentioned how much I love rain? I love rain.
I am feeling the effects of not doing any homework during the break. I am scrambling to get things done and handed in and that's how it's going to be until the end of the semester. I have SO much to do and it's so overwhelming. But I just have to try and keep everything in perspective.
My Mom and Dad and Grandparents are in Indonesia right now. I got to see them on Friday because they had a long layover in the Vancouver airport. So my aunt and uncle who live about 2 hours away from Surrey came and picked me up. It was so nice to see them and my adorable cousins who have grown SO much since I last saw them. The littlest one, Caleb, is 1 and a half and he points at me and says "Sa! Sa!" Sooo cute! We spent some time just driving around and ate lunch in the mall. And then we drove to the airport and just hung out with Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa for a few hours. It was really good, but hard too because it was such a short time and it was really hard to say goodbye. I think it had something to do with the fact that they're going so far away.
I found out today that I am for sure going to India! I got accepted! I'm REALLY excited and REALLY scared. I have to raise a lot of money and it's going to be really challenging I think. But I know it'll be such a good experience. And Lindsay and Carmen and Ashlee are all going too! Everyone that I know of that's going are amazing people. We're going to have an awesome team so I'm pretty stoked!
Anyway...that's about it. I need to go accomplish stuff. :)
I am feeling the effects of not doing any homework during the break. I am scrambling to get things done and handed in and that's how it's going to be until the end of the semester. I have SO much to do and it's so overwhelming. But I just have to try and keep everything in perspective.
My Mom and Dad and Grandparents are in Indonesia right now. I got to see them on Friday because they had a long layover in the Vancouver airport. So my aunt and uncle who live about 2 hours away from Surrey came and picked me up. It was so nice to see them and my adorable cousins who have grown SO much since I last saw them. The littlest one, Caleb, is 1 and a half and he points at me and says "Sa! Sa!" Sooo cute! We spent some time just driving around and ate lunch in the mall. And then we drove to the airport and just hung out with Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa for a few hours. It was really good, but hard too because it was such a short time and it was really hard to say goodbye. I think it had something to do with the fact that they're going so far away.
I found out today that I am for sure going to India! I got accepted! I'm REALLY excited and REALLY scared. I have to raise a lot of money and it's going to be really challenging I think. But I know it'll be such a good experience. And Lindsay and Carmen and Ashlee are all going too! Everyone that I know of that's going are amazing people. We're going to have an awesome team so I'm pretty stoked!
Anyway...that's about it. I need to go accomplish stuff. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home