Oh The Days Go By
I can not believe it is October already. But I told myself I was going to stop saying stuff like that. "This week went by fast, this month went by fast, my summer went by fast..." I've just decided that my whole life goes by fast.
I get to go home on Friday! I am almost delirious with excitment. :) It kind of sucks that it's only for three-ish days. But they are going to be really good days. There is Jen's wedding on Saturday. And then I get to go to church on Sunday and we'll probably have Thanksgiving dinner that day. And then I have most of Monday just to chill. It's going to be amazing. But I have SO much stuff to get done before Friday. I have an entire (oh-so-exciting) book to read and a paper to write on it. And a butt load of other stuff. I got really stressed out about it yesterday. But I didn't stay stressed out because I figured, it's only October! Save the stressing out for the truly stressful times that are coming in November and December.
32 days until Reading Break!!! 32 Days until I get to go to Surrey and see Kerri! 32 days until me and Lindsay and Kerri and Nathan go visit the drug addicts and thugs in the ghetto. Maybe not that last part. I just thought it would be exciting to go see the part of Surrey you're always hearing about on the news. But Lindsay doesn't think it would be such a great idea.
Hmm...what else is new. Oh, I've decided to join a convent. So that should be fun.
Also, I got a care package yesterday from my family. Like, my extended family. They were all out at my grandparent's place last weekend to help them move and they realized that I could have been there because I could have gotten a ride with my aunt and uncle that live here in Sexsmith. But no one really thought to ask me if I wanted to go. So anyway, they felt bad and sent me a butt load of goodies. :)
Anyway, I suppose that's all for now. I am SO tired. Me and roommate stayed up talking until the wee hours and then I woke up in the middle of the night because I had a nightmare about the exorcist girl even though I've never seen that movie. It scared the beejeebers out of me.
Okay shutting up now...
I get to go home on Friday! I am almost delirious with excitment. :) It kind of sucks that it's only for three-ish days. But they are going to be really good days. There is Jen's wedding on Saturday. And then I get to go to church on Sunday and we'll probably have Thanksgiving dinner that day. And then I have most of Monday just to chill. It's going to be amazing. But I have SO much stuff to get done before Friday. I have an entire (oh-so-exciting) book to read and a paper to write on it. And a butt load of other stuff. I got really stressed out about it yesterday. But I didn't stay stressed out because I figured, it's only October! Save the stressing out for the truly stressful times that are coming in November and December.
32 days until Reading Break!!! 32 Days until I get to go to Surrey and see Kerri! 32 days until me and Lindsay and Kerri and Nathan go visit the drug addicts and thugs in the ghetto. Maybe not that last part. I just thought it would be exciting to go see the part of Surrey you're always hearing about on the news. But Lindsay doesn't think it would be such a great idea.
Hmm...what else is new. Oh, I've decided to join a convent. So that should be fun.
Also, I got a care package yesterday from my family. Like, my extended family. They were all out at my grandparent's place last weekend to help them move and they realized that I could have been there because I could have gotten a ride with my aunt and uncle that live here in Sexsmith. But no one really thought to ask me if I wanted to go. So anyway, they felt bad and sent me a butt load of goodies. :)
Anyway, I suppose that's all for now. I am SO tired. Me and roommate stayed up talking until the wee hours and then I woke up in the middle of the night because I had a nightmare about the exorcist girl even though I've never seen that movie. It scared the beejeebers out of me.
Okay shutting up now...

1 Comments:
Convents are fun. And maybe if you join one you can be an exorcist girl, too, and then it wouldn't be so scary.
Or maybe not.
I love you. :)
*Caitlin
Post a Comment
<< Home