What did the dad buffalo say to the kid buffalo on his first day of school?
Bi Son!
Haha! Sorry...I know it's kind of lame. But I liked it.
I thought I'd tell a joke before I went on my complaining rampage that I'm about to go on.
I woke up this morning feeling like someone had shoved an SOS pad down my throat. I'm drinking hot lemon tea with honey in it right now which feels sooo good, but it still hurts like the dickens.
I am...STRESSING out. I don't get stressed out very easily. But I have a huge paper due on Tuesday that I haven't even started researching for and a speech due on Wednesday that I haven't even picked a topic for. And the thing is, it's not like I've been slacking off! I've worked harder this semester than I did all of last year. It's just that there is SOOOOO much stuff to do. So I am praying that I'll be able to get it all done.
I can NOT wait for Reading Break!! Me and Lindsay have all these plans of what we're going to do. It's going to be soooo nice just to chill and hang out with friends. BAH! I'm SO excited to see Kerri! KERRI!!! Only 15 more days! And Nathan too! I can't wait to see those two little lovebirds! Ha ha... :)
It's really the only thing keeping me going right now. And of course the wonderful grace and love of God.
Anyway...off I go!
Haha! Sorry...I know it's kind of lame. But I liked it.
I thought I'd tell a joke before I went on my complaining rampage that I'm about to go on.
I woke up this morning feeling like someone had shoved an SOS pad down my throat. I'm drinking hot lemon tea with honey in it right now which feels sooo good, but it still hurts like the dickens.
I am...STRESSING out. I don't get stressed out very easily. But I have a huge paper due on Tuesday that I haven't even started researching for and a speech due on Wednesday that I haven't even picked a topic for. And the thing is, it's not like I've been slacking off! I've worked harder this semester than I did all of last year. It's just that there is SOOOOO much stuff to do. So I am praying that I'll be able to get it all done.
I can NOT wait for Reading Break!! Me and Lindsay have all these plans of what we're going to do. It's going to be soooo nice just to chill and hang out with friends. BAH! I'm SO excited to see Kerri! KERRI!!! Only 15 more days! And Nathan too! I can't wait to see those two little lovebirds! Ha ha... :)
It's really the only thing keeping me going right now. And of course the wonderful grace and love of God.
Anyway...off I go!

1 Comments:
Hey girl. We should talk sometime. :) We NEVER talk. :( That makes me sad. And I'm sorry that you're stressed out. Me too! I'm procrastinating on my speech right now, as I type. Awful. :) Anyhoo...I love you. And I like reading your blog. :) *Caitlin
Post a Comment
<< Home