Mississippi. Mississippi. Mississippi.
Hello everyone!
Let's talk about the weekend shall we?
Well...just Sunday because that was the most eventful day. Believe me when I say that nothing happened on Saturday. Oh except that my roommate from last year dislocated her hip playing floor hockey but she's okay now.
On Sunday me and Lindsay went to church with some girls on our floor. We went to this TINY little church in Grand Prarie. Besides us, there were probably 10 other people there. And the pastor and his wife had just moved here from Mississippi. Hmm I love writing that word. Mississippi. It's so much fun. Mississippi. Okay I'm done. So they had really really thick southern accents. It was fun to listen to.
After church we went to Timmy's and I finally had a good cup of coffee.
I was just planning on reading and going to bed early Sunday night but there was a Starfield concert in GP that a bunch of people were going to and I was convinced to go along. I was SO incredibly glad I went though. I didn't think I liked Starfield. I was so wrong.
Starfield. Is. AMAZING. Amazing. I had so much fun. SO much fun.
So...that was my weekend. How was yours?
Last night me, Lindsay and Kristine went to Carmen and Shelly's trailer and watched a few episodes of the Gilmore Girls and drank some amazing frappicinos that Megan whipped up. And we talk talk talked about everything. Actually...mostly just boys. Haha.
And tonight a close family friend from the Philippines was in town and she took me to GP. We went and did a bit of shopping and then out for pizza. It was a good time.
Anyway I have to go get my laundry!
Let's talk about the weekend shall we?
Well...just Sunday because that was the most eventful day. Believe me when I say that nothing happened on Saturday. Oh except that my roommate from last year dislocated her hip playing floor hockey but she's okay now.
On Sunday me and Lindsay went to church with some girls on our floor. We went to this TINY little church in Grand Prarie. Besides us, there were probably 10 other people there. And the pastor and his wife had just moved here from Mississippi. Hmm I love writing that word. Mississippi. It's so much fun. Mississippi. Okay I'm done. So they had really really thick southern accents. It was fun to listen to.
After church we went to Timmy's and I finally had a good cup of coffee.
I was just planning on reading and going to bed early Sunday night but there was a Starfield concert in GP that a bunch of people were going to and I was convinced to go along. I was SO incredibly glad I went though. I didn't think I liked Starfield. I was so wrong.
Starfield. Is. AMAZING. Amazing. I had so much fun. SO much fun.
So...that was my weekend. How was yours?
Last night me, Lindsay and Kristine went to Carmen and Shelly's trailer and watched a few episodes of the Gilmore Girls and drank some amazing frappicinos that Megan whipped up. And we talk talk talked about everything. Actually...mostly just boys. Haha.
And tonight a close family friend from the Philippines was in town and she took me to GP. We went and did a bit of shopping and then out for pizza. It was a good time.
Anyway I have to go get my laundry!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home