Oh Boy
I'm leaving TOMORROW!!!
Yes...the time has come once again. I'm pretty much all packed up and ready to go. We're leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow. I'm nervously excited. I think that's a good way to put it.
I got my hair all chopped off yesterday. I think it's probably the shortest I've ever had it, but I like it. And right now it's all piled on top of my head covered in brown goo. In about 20 minutes I will be a darker version of myself.
So...saying goodbye SUCKS. I'm pretty sure I've established that I HATE goodbyes more than anything else in this world. I had to say goodbye to Kerilyn yesterday and the only thing that kept me from crying is knowing that I'll see her in October.
Yesterday was a hard day. It's a long story, but I ended up in my room, on my bed, crying my eyes out and trying to keep my heart from breaking into a million pieces. But it was good in a way. I was broken and completely defeated, but Jesus was there, just like he always is again and again, to pick me up and cradle me in his strong and loving arms. I have a feeling this year is going to be very...hard. In a growing, stretching sort of a way.
Anyway...ONWARD and NORTHWARD!!!
Yes...the time has come once again. I'm pretty much all packed up and ready to go. We're leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow. I'm nervously excited. I think that's a good way to put it.
I got my hair all chopped off yesterday. I think it's probably the shortest I've ever had it, but I like it. And right now it's all piled on top of my head covered in brown goo. In about 20 minutes I will be a darker version of myself.
So...saying goodbye SUCKS. I'm pretty sure I've established that I HATE goodbyes more than anything else in this world. I had to say goodbye to Kerilyn yesterday and the only thing that kept me from crying is knowing that I'll see her in October.
Yesterday was a hard day. It's a long story, but I ended up in my room, on my bed, crying my eyes out and trying to keep my heart from breaking into a million pieces. But it was good in a way. I was broken and completely defeated, but Jesus was there, just like he always is again and again, to pick me up and cradle me in his strong and loving arms. I have a feeling this year is going to be very...hard. In a growing, stretching sort of a way.
Anyway...ONWARD and NORTHWARD!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home