The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Saturday, September 9

A Dream

I had a dream last night that me and Tyson and Joe were in a forest. We found a wolf with some pups, they were asleep and we decided to steal one. So we took it and ran through the forest as fast as we could even though we knew the mother would come after us. We took it to a house and slammed the gate shut but the mother wolf was clawing at the gate and biting our hands but we wouldn't give her her baby back. It was really weird. I wonder if it means anything. It was kind of mean of us to do.
So it's Saturday and I'm homesick. I'm trying to stay busy and keep my mind off of it but I really miss people. I have homework to do, and I tried to do it but got bored and read my book instead.
It was PRBI's annual "Activity Day" yesterday which consisted of orientation in the morning and games and stuff in the afternoon. It was pretty fun. We had worship in the evening and there was an icecream social after that. I was wandering through the dining hall when I saw a very familiar face. It was my aunt Joyce, who isn't really my aunt but just a close family friend from the Philippines. She was visiting the school because she went here almost 30 years ago. It was very weird but cool. We're going shopping on Tuesday. :)
I just finished reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. For the 3rd time. It's SO good. Even boys should read it. It's more than just a cheesy love novel, I promise.
Well...I guess that's it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home