The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Wednesday, September 6

Here We Go!

Well, here I am at school and things are pretty much back in full swing.
Classes started today and I'm a bit overwhelmed. But excited too. I have really good classes this semester and I know they are going to be challenging and interesting. Most of them anyway.
It's really fun to not be a freshman anymore! I love knowing all (or most) of the answers and helping the little freshies figure it all out. They're so cute. Hehe...
My roommate is a doll. She's a freshman and she's a lot of fun. I think we will get along just fine.
Yup...I guess that's about it. It feels good to be back for the most part. I miss my family and other people of course, but things have been so crazy so far that I haven't really had time to think about it.
That's all for now folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home