The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Saturday, August 26

6 DAYS! BAH!

Okay so it just sort of hit me...I'm leaving in exactly one week. I don't know how I feel. Right now I just kind of want to cry. With fear? Maybe... With excitment? Perhaps... With joy? Kinda... With sadness? A little...
I have a BUTT load of stuff to do before next Saturday. Shopping, packing, hanging out with various people, get my hair done, more packing. How does it sneak up like this? It's so sneaky...oh so very sneaky.
I'm so weird. One second I'll be like "I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!!!" and the very next second my stomach will flip over in excitment. Wasn't it just yesterday I was writing a very similar post to this one...about leaving for school...for my first year? You'd think I'd be all calm and prepared and have my feelings all under control. After all...I AM an upper classman. But nooo...not at all. I feel like a scared little freshman again. BAH.
Today was my last day of work. I got to work with my favorites and it was such a fun day. I was exahasted because Kerilyn slept over on Friday night and I got like 3 hours of sleep. But it was so good. I laughed a lot and had tons of fun. A couple times I thought to myself..."Maybe I should come back and work here over Christmas." But then I quickly and sternly reprimanded myself and reminded myself of how much it actually sucks. It is time to move on.
Anyway...Joe, Kerilyn and myself were all off at the same time and we came back to my house and the three of us plus Tyson and Austin hung out all afternoon and evening. We watched Grease and threw M&M's at each other and played Taboo and jumped on the trampoline and ate chocolate cake. It was fun. But I am SO incredibly tired. I just feel like crying and I know it's because I need sleep.
So it's off to bed I go! Goodnight!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

just keep that feeling in mind for second semester okay?? :)

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home