The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Saturday, July 22

The good, the bad, and the sad.

Tomorrow I will see Anberlin.
My favorite band. But they are so much more than that. Their music is the soundtrack to my life.
Oh I am so excited. The last and only other time I saw them live, I felt as though I was dreaming the whole entire time. BAH! I'm really excited.
It is a very very very good thing I have that to look forward to because if I did not, I would be in the depths of despair right now.
Today I found out that Kerri, my bestest best friend from school will most likely NOT be there in September. Words can not begin to express how much that sucks and how sad it makes me. PRBI will just NOT be the same without her. My life will not be the same with out her. Oh man...okay I'm making it sound like she's dead. She's not dead and she will be there in January.
And my God works miracles. Perhaps providing for Kerri so that she can come in September is on his miracles to-do list. OH how I hope and will be PRAYING that it is.
In the words of my favorite band (that I get to see tomorrow)...


You never know what temporal days may bring.
So laugh, love, live free and sing.
When life is in discord,
Praise ye the Lord.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for praying vanee! i appreciate it muchly.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home