The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Sunday, July 2

Oh How I LOVE Summer!

I am in full vacation mode right now. It's like, as soon as I was done work my body just shut down. I'm so lazy!
We went to Costco right after church today to get stuff for our camping trip! I'm so excited! My grandparent's are here right now to drop off their RV and truck that we are using and we're heading out first thing tomorrow morning. I still have to pack! I don't really have a clue as to what to bring on a camping trip. I know I need to get bug spray, and tanning oil! YES!! I'm so excited to tan and sleep and read and just chill with my family for 5 days. So much fun.
And the weather could not be more perfect. Perfecter. Whatever. It's sunny and HOT but with a really nice breeze to cool things off. So so nice.
I stayed up late watching movies last night. I watched "At The End Of The Spear" with my parents and youngest brother. It's about Jim and Elizabeth Elliot and their work in the Amazon with the cannibals. It was really interesting and kind of sad to. And then after everyone went to bed I watched "Failure To Launch" which was adorable. I LOVE that geeky guy that's in it and he's also in National Treasure. I think he's just so cute! (I always seem to fall in love with the nerds...)
Anyway, I need to go pack and other such things.
Later. Peace Out. K.I.R. (Kerri gets it. Haha...) Okay bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kir hehehe

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home