randomness
Austin (my 12 year old brother) told me that he has kissed a girl. On the lips. It made me sad.
I'm kind of scared to go to bed because of aliens.
I wish someone would call me right now or write me a long email with lots of smiley faces.
I want to discuss The O.C. with someone. Or go buy the first season and get comfy on the couch and watch every single episode.
I want to go Christmas shopping and buy everyone the coolest presents ever. I wish I had more money...
Have you just not read my blog? Are you not wondering why I havn't replied to your email in a week? Or do you just not care...?
I'm kind of scared to go to bed because of aliens.
I wish someone would call me right now or write me a long email with lots of smiley faces.
I want to discuss The O.C. with someone. Or go buy the first season and get comfy on the couch and watch every single episode.
I want to go Christmas shopping and buy everyone the coolest presents ever. I wish I had more money...
Have you just not read my blog? Are you not wondering why I havn't replied to your email in a week? Or do you just not care...?

3 Comments:
yeah, i am wondering. but i thought you said that you would write me back when you were ready??? of course i care.
Dude. I will talk OC to you any time. And I'll write you a friggin huge email tomorrow. Even though I'm sure I'm not the one you want it from. :)
Andrew...I LOVE getting emails from you. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home