The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Tuesday, November 9

It's Tuesday! Umm...I don't know why that's exciting. But it is! Well I guess Corner Gas is on tonight. Yay. haha. That's such a funny show.
Today in English we watched Wuthering Heights. And we laughed cuz it's really bad acting. And I found Sarah and told her what her weekend plans are. hehe. Youth Group on Friday night, staying at my house afterwards with Charyssa and Disney Princess movies and then hot tubbing at the Grout's all day Saturday. Yay. I'm excited for my weekend. Which starts tomorrow! Tomorrow is the last day of the school week because of Rememberance Day and then like a staff in-service day thingy. But I have to work on Thrusday. Oh well...Yay the O.C. is on Thursday!
Wow. I've said yay alot in this post. That's cuz I'm feeling rather happy right now. Well...except for one major thing that's bothering me. But it's okay cuz I know it's gonna be okay.
I used to not be able to stand people that were always like "yay. God is so awesome! everything is great!" But that's how I feel right now. Maybe everything won't be great...but I know I'll be okay because God IS awesome. :)
I feel like this post should be in pink font surrounded by hearts and rainbows and stuff. lol. I'm such a loser sometimes.
Anyway...I'm gonna go make cookies.

P.S. If you're reading this and wondering why I haven't emailed you...it's cuz I need sometime to think and pray before I write back. But I do love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home