*yawn*
Wow. I cried a lot today. It was an emotional day. But now I feel happy and peaceful. And exhasted.
After church I went to Stu and Becky's house and had a loooong chat with them and then came home and did some stuff.
And I went to the Icemen game with Charyssa. It was the first game I went to this season. It was fun...except my toes were cold the whole time.
Eghh...Tomorrow is Monday. But at least it's only a 3 day week. Yay!
After church I went to Stu and Becky's house and had a loooong chat with them and then came home and did some stuff.
And I went to the Icemen game with Charyssa. It was the first game I went to this season. It was fun...except my toes were cold the whole time.
Eghh...Tomorrow is Monday. But at least it's only a 3 day week. Yay!

1 Comments:
I'm sorry. I'd call you, but my stupid phone won't call Canadialand. :(
WHY THE CRAPPY WEEK!?!??!
Post a Comment
<< Home