questions
Why do I listen to sad music when I feel sad and lonely?
Why do I feel lonely?
Why do I feel like such a loser?
Why does it seem like everyone else in the world is doing something important and exciting with their lives?
Why have I started to hate work so much?
Why don't I feel like I'm 19?
Why do I let my imagination run away with me?
Why do I feel like I have no friends?
Why do I waste so much emotion on someone who doesn't even seem to care about me anymore...?
Why is my computer being demonic?
Why do I get so scared in the dark?
Why can't I grow up?
Why do I feel lonely?
Why do I feel like such a loser?
Why does it seem like everyone else in the world is doing something important and exciting with their lives?
Why have I started to hate work so much?
Why don't I feel like I'm 19?
Why do I let my imagination run away with me?
Why do I feel like I have no friends?
Why do I waste so much emotion on someone who doesn't even seem to care about me anymore...?
Why is my computer being demonic?
Why do I get so scared in the dark?
Why can't I grow up?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home