The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Sunday, November 7

saturday night's alright

I slept in today. It was glorious. Mind you only until 10:30. But still...it was muchly enjoyed. And then I laid on the couch in my pj's and finished my book and ate cold pizza. Then I got up and went to work. My shift went by really slow and I felt fat cuz then I had Wendy's for supper. And Ryan got me with a face full of whipped cream and it went in my eye and my ear and it was gross but it tasted yummy. Then at the end of my shift Alicia freaked me out with a fake snake that looked quite realistic. I was helping a customer and she just came up behind me with it and I saw it out of the corner of my eye and I had a heart attack.
After work me and Kayla and Taren and Alicia all went to BP's where I got even more fatter. And me and Kayla tried to dance. And we left Bud a heafty tip. A McD's coupon and two American dollars. He's a lucky guy. But then again...he does a wicked Napoleon Dynamite impression...so he deserves it.
But now it's late and I'm still awake. Mostly because I ate too much today. But I'm feeling kind of melancholy and I have a lot on my mind...I'm going to have weird dreams tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home