The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Friday, November 5

yay

The O.C. that is. Yeah it was awesome. I cried. But then again I cry watching every episode. Either that or have a friggin heart attack.
Update for anyone that cares: Seth was living with Luke in Portland. The Cohen's are re-modeling their house. Ryan was living with Theresa at her mom's house and working construction. Sandy goes to Portland to try to convince Seth to come home. Seth doesn't want to come home so Sandy says he can stay. Ryan goes to Portland to make amends with Seth. Seth tells him he's staying in Portland. Theresa calls and tells Ryan she lost the baby. (But really she didn't. She just told him that so that he'll go back to live with the Cohen's cuz she can tell he's not happy.) So then Seth and Ryan both go back to the O.C. Yay.
Then we watched C.S.I. and it was like the creepiest one ever.
And I had a big test in English today and I think I did really good.
And that's about it. Hey guess what's back!?

The O.C. Quote Of The Week: "Built like a bean pole, curly hair, runs away like a little bitch on his sailboat, leaving nothing but a note for his girlfriend who cried and cried over him until the 4th of July when she decieded she doesn't cry over bitches on boats..." --Summer (talking about Seth)

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew L. said...

DUDE! I can't believe I forgot. I'm the dumbest person alive. Kill me now.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Don't worry. Just watch it next week.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Andrew L. said...

I downloaded it and watched it. Yay me.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

yay. wasn't it glorious?

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home