The Dance

Vanessa's Blog

Sunday, May 16

Weekend Fun

This weekend went by really super fast.
Yesterday. Got up at 8:00. Started work at 9:00. It was a very very long shift, but thankfully Joni let me leave at 4:00 instead of 5:00. I got home and Laurelle dropped Jayden off at my house cuz her and Mike went to the Gaither concert. Me and Jayden hung out here for awhile, and then I took him back to his house and we watched Brother Bear. He fell asleep on my tummy and I carried him up to bed at about 10:00. Laurelle called at about 11:30 and said that the concert just ended and they were still going out for coffee. So they didn't get home till 1:15. I was so tired. I watched so much frickin TV. And I kept thinking about putting a movie in, but then I would be like, "No, they'll be home any minute..." But it was worth it, I got 30 bucks. Not bad...even though I had to get up at 8:00 again this morning in order to be at work by 9:00. Again. Today was even worse because I was so tired. But I got to leave at 4:00 because Donna had Ponoka staff come in and work for 3 hours while the Wetaskiwin staff went to Jeff's goodbye bbq at by-the-lake-park. And that was so much fun. I was really dragging...like, I was SO tired. But that didn't stop me from playing rugby/basketball (probably a bad idea since that's how I sprained my ankle) and full contact duck-duck-goose. It was just cool to be able to hang out with everyone and have a full conversation un-interupted by the beep of a car in drive-thru or by a group of people coming in for coffee. And it was weird to see everyone in their everyday, normal clothes, instead of uniforms. We tried to throw Bob in the lake. Then Dustin. But both of them escaped. It was done at about 7:00 and me and Katelyn walked back to Tim's together. So yeah...it was a good night. But I'm so tired. I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. Aghhhh....
Listening To: Billy Talent - The Ex

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew L. said...

30 bucks? that's worth it? i get more from working as a gigolo. you should look into that. vanessa. male gigolo. a sex change is in order.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home